Our patients come to us with a variety of chronic infections or illnesses– or simply chronic pain- and we use a multitude of customized healing protocols to help our patients restore the vibrant and healthy life they once knew. The following conditions are where we specialize in restoring health:
- Thyroid disorders or imbalances.
- Structural imbalances such as chronic neck or back pain.
- Soft tissue injuries or nerve damage.
- Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Lyme infections.
- Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Chronic Knee Pain.
- Chronic Infections.
- Brain Fog.
- Low Energy/Fatigue.
- Weight Loss and management.
- Frozen Shoulder.
- Migraines or Chronic Headaches.
- Heavy Metal Toxicity.
- And more.
- Pain that won’t go away.
- Pain that prevents you from doing the things you need to do.
- Pain that prevents you from doing the things you want to do.
- Pain that comes back with daily activities.
- Pain that comes back with recreational activities or exercise.
Hidden & Chronic Infections
These infections can live in our bodies without us knowing it. They hide from the immune system and do not always cause normal cold or flu like symptoms. They are not affected or killed by common antibiotic’s and they can produce toxins that make them invisible to our immune cells. These infections can cause a whole host of conditions and symptoms. Very few medical therapies or drugs exist that can effectively combat these infections.
A few of the conditions that can be caused by chronic infection are:
- Ear Infections.
- Strep Throat.
- Chronic Parasitic Infections of the Digestive Tract.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Skin Rashes.
- Dental Abscesses.
- Gum Disease.
- Dental Cavitation (infection in the jaw bones).
- Joint Pain.
- Autoimmune Conditions.
- Sleep Apnea.
- Chronic Sinusitis.
- Gallbladder Issues.
- and Arrhythmia.
Chronic and hidden infections can lead to fatigue, nutrient deficiencies, pain, inflammation, chronic disease and rapid aging. Some infections cause rapid destruction, while others create a very slow decline in health. The result is always the same: a decreased quality-of-life.
Dr. Newburn has made numerous trips over the past couple of years?to Minnesota to learn groundbreaking therapies to strengthen the immune system and give his patients a fighting chance against these infections.
Here are some of the therapies and diagnostic systems that have brought tremendous relief to many patients with hidden/chronic infections:
- Chronic Infection/3R Protocol
- Electrodermal Screening: Spectravision and M.E.A.D